After you get an affiliate link, you are free to put it wherever you like. Emails are certainly a great way to reach out to people you know are looking, but this limits the exposure of your link. Instead, think about putting the link in your email signature to everyone. Or on your Facebook page or blog. You can even include it in your newsletters to customers. Use whatever way you can think of to get the word out.
Feel free to post your affiliate link just about anywhere!
You can place your affiliate links all over the place. Wherever you want…you’re probably more creative than we are.
- In an email
- On social media
- In your newsletter to customers
- On Google Adwords, Facebook Ads
- On your blog
- On your website
As long as the website you want to place your RemoteCo affiliate link doesn’t fall into any of the categories below:
- Websites promoting illegal products/services (we don’t want legal trouble).
- Websites containing hateful, crude, or oppressive content (in our opinion).
- Websites with services/products predominantly targeted at minors (we’re not a good fit for them anyway).